Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||43*42*105cm||Net Weight:||43kgs|
|Spot Size:||2-8mm||Laser Type:||Q-switched KTP Nd:YAG|
|Brand:||KES||Key Word:||Tattoo Remover|
Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser uses an intense beam of light to significantly lighten or completely remove your tattoo. When the ink particles of your tattoo absorb the light from the laser, they are broken up into tiny fragments
These fragments are then absorbed through your body's natural cleansing
mechanism. This cleansing process generally takes a few weeks. Larger ink particles may require multiple treatments.
1) Effective:7 YAG bar,500w power supply, 6HZ frequency,maximum energy 1000mj!
2) Excellent cooling
3) Optimized inner structure, more stable and longer lifetime
4)1. Truly portable, continent
5) New-developed hand piece
6) Water-flow monitor
7). Water flow and temp monitor
8) Plug and play function
1) Non-ablative Laser Rejuvenation (NALR-1320nm) using carbon peel for skin rejuvenation
2) 532nm: for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles, solar lentiges, epidermal melasma, etc. (mainly for red and brown pigmention)
3) 1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation and treating certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Hori’s Nevus. (mainly for black and blue pigmention)
Laser technology has greatly improved the ability to treat melanocytic lesions and tattoos with the rapidly pulsed Q-switch neodymium: yttrium aluminium garnet (Nd: YAG) laser. The laser treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos are based on principle of selected photothermolysis. The QS laser Systems can successfully lighten or eradicate a variety of benign epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions and tattoos with minimal risk of untoward effects.
(Nd: YAG) laser. The laser treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos are based on principle of selected photothermolysis. Selective thermolysis can be applied towards the removal of tattoos. The energy delivered by a number of different lasers is targeted towards the carbon particles or dyes that are found in skin tattoos, allowing selective destruction of the foreign pigment while minimizing damage to the surrounding skin.
|Wavelength||1064nm & 532nm|
|Laser Type||Q-switched KTP Nd:YAG|
|YAG Bar Size||7|
|Aiming Beam||5mW red diode laser, 635 nm|
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 18 hours|
|Cooling||Self-contained, closed water cycle|
|Display||8.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
|Net Weight||43 kgs|
Hot Selling Q Switch Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Remover
Small Machine Ce Approved Home Use
Professional for tattoo removal machine
Contact Person: Mr. Li