Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Black||Page Yield:||8000 Pages|
|Feature:||Compatible New||OEM Model:||106R01047|
Black M20 Xerox compatible Toner Cartridges For Xerox Work Centre M20 / M20i
M20 Xerox Toner Cartridge For Xerox Work Centre M20 / M20i
1: Compatible new toner cartridge for Xerox
2: Cartridge Code: M20
3: Color: Black
4: Page Yield: 8000 (A4, Coverage of 5%)
5: Printer model: Xerox Work Centre M20 / M20i
6: OEM Model: 106R01047
|Suitable Model||Xerox Work Centre M20 / M20i|
|Certification||ISO, SGS, MSDS|
|Page Yield||8000 pages; 5% coverage|
|Package||OEM/ Neutral/ Brand packing/ Customized packing|
|Delivery date||3~7 working days upon receiving the payment|
|Payment term||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Defective rate||Less than 0.8%|
|MOQ||10 piece/pieces, welcome sample order to test our quality|
|Cartridge Status||Full Compatible & New|
|Guarantee||1. Return Policy, 1/1 replacement for defectives cause by manufactured, or refund is acceptable
2. 18 months Guaranteed will vary depending on the product and manufacturer
3. All our products are 100% tested before shipments.
1) 1.53 black degree and 4% toner waste rate , able to print parchment paper, performs as the original
2) 100% imported toner powder
3) Brand new and compatible toner cartridge
4) Competitive price and environment-friendly
5) 100% guarantee
6) 100% tested from raw materials to finish products
Product Storage & Life Time:
The shelf life of the following products manufactured by CMYK as state below base on the indicated storage condition:
1: Toner Cartridge/toner kit: 18 months
2: Storage condition: Temperature:-20°C--40°C
3: Relative Humidity: 30%-70%
4: Storage condition: Temperature:-25°C-60°C
5: Relative humidity: 20%-90%
6: Storage condition: Temperature:5°C-40°C
Why choose CMYK-TONER:
1) Do your company have after-sales service?
Yes, we have professional technician, if you have any problems, we can chat online or send email to us directly.
2) How do I know the price of the product?
You can send email or call us directly, tell us the models that you are interested in, then we will send you our best price.
3) After the cartridge is inserted into the printer, why does the printer not recognize the cartridge?
A. Take the cartridge out and reinstall it again
B. Use a dry cloth or paper tissue to clean the chip and reinstall it
4) When a new cartridge is inserted, the printer sometimes states the new cartridge to be half full. Why does it happen?
A.The printer only estimates the level of the ink in the cartridge. It is not a precise measurement
B. The new cartridges should be full and should last as long as normal.
Welcome to visit our factory:
Shenzhen South-Yusen Electron Co.,Ltd
Add:2nd Floor,7th Building,Dream Park,No.146 Yousong Road,Longhua Town,Bao'an Dist,Shenzhen,China