Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ironworker machine-light pole machine to punch holes for light pole base plate||
hole punching machine
|Feature||Hydraulic Conbined Punching & Shearing|
|Max.cutting thickness(mm)||25||Color||Red, Blue, Yellow, White,ETC.|
1. Hydraulic punch & shear machine
2. Easy Adjustable stroke control with ruler
3. Large punch table with multi-purpose bolster
4. Removable table block for overhang channel / joist flange punching applications
5. Universal die bolster, easy change punch holder fitted, punch adapters supplied
6. Angle, round & square solid mono block crop station
7. Rear notching station, Low power inching and adjustable stroke at punch station
8. Centralized pressure lubrication system
9. Electric panel with overload protection elements and integrated controls
10. Safety movable foot pedal
11. Multiple-functions : Punching, Angle Steel Shearing, Flat Bar Shearing, Round/Square Bar Shearing, Notching, V-Notching, C-Channel Shearing, I-beam shearing, T-bar shearing, Press Brake, Angle Bending and Pipe Notching.
Multiple functions including-Punch, Angle Shear, Flat Shear, Round, Square Bar Shear, Rec. Notch, V-Notch, Channel Shear,I beam shear,shearing T-bar, Press Brake, Angle Bending and Pipe Notching! It comes standard with: quick-change coupling nut & sleeve, squaring arm with scale, electronic back gauge, gauging table with stops, punching base table, safety guards and more.
The Punching Station offers a full range of universal punches and dies. Unique style allows for large angle iron punching and large channel punching. A large stripper viewing window and the swing away design offers ease of operation. Two-piece gauging table with rulers and stop is offered as standard equipment. Quick change coupling nut and sleeve makes for rapid replacement or changing of the die in use.
2. FLAT SHEARING
At the Flat Bar Shearing Station you can easily adjust the hold for precision cutting and shearing without loosing operator visibility. The large 15-inch squaring arm is inlaid with a scale and comes standard on all machines. A specially contoured anti-distortion blade provides quality cuts while a lower blade offers maximum versatility with four usable edges. Set Screws allow for easy gapping with no shimming required. An included large squaring arm makes miter cuts easy to do. Three-foot electronic back gauge allows for fine adjustment and precision accuracy and features a large contact button for maximum productivity. The fully protected electrical harness offers both safety and reliability.
3. ANGLE SHEARING
The angle cut shear has the ability to cut angled iron at a 45°and 90° angle from both the top and bottom leg, allowing for a picture frame like corner to be made for perfect welds. Installed safety guards are both large and strong offering protection while the machine is in use.
4. BAR SHEARING
Round and Square bar shearing station has multiple holes for a variety of sizes. The adjustable hold-down provides a clean squaring cut and with large, heavy-duty knobs the precise hold can be made.
|max.shearing thickness of steel plates(mm)||25|
|strength of steel plates(N/mm2)||≤450|
|angle of shear||8°|
|shearing sizes of one stroke(W×H)(mm)||25×300|
|number of stroke(times/min)||6|
|depth of throat(mm)||400|
|max.diameter of punching(mm)||35|
|main motor power(KW)||7.5|
Types of profiled steel for shearing:
|90°shearing of equal-angle bar||
|45°shearing of equal-angle bar||
|90°shearing of T-bar||
|I beam steel||